Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £34000/annum
Account Manager / Project Manager | Merchandising | London (with remote working) | £28,000 – £34,000
We have an exciting Merchandising Account Manager opportunity with a global producer within the Creative industry, as the Account Manager you will facilitate and support the merchandising and retail department to support brand launches and campaigns in-store. This role will have an integral part in shaping the execution of their brand plans.
Some of the duties for the Account Manager / Project Manager role:
• Receive and interpret retail briefs.
• Communicate the development timing plan for the merchandising solutions as part of overall critical path
• Ensure the solution reflects brand guidelines.
• Work with external agencies and suppliers as required sourcing estimates and agreeing costs
• Support the relevant Shopper Marketing Team member at Innovation Board presentations.
• Attend monthly calls with the Brand, Commercial and Operational teams on merchandising development status.
• Liaise with Brand, Commercial and Operational teams to manage information requests on merchandising solutions as required.
• Attend development & project planning meetings as required.
• Share solutions throughout the process with the retail experience team to maintain alignment.
About the successful Account Manager:
• Experience of merchandising materials production/manufacturing (print, metal work and plastics)
• Experience in Retail, Product and / or Layout Design
• Experience in physical Merchandising and Point of Sale (POS) material
• Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and to pro-actively strive to improve ways of working
• Must be fluent in English – both written and spoken
• Experience within FMCG or consumer branded background preferable
• Experience on working with Social media and digital
• Strong Project Management skills and experience of managing a wide range of projects simultaneously
Fantastic opportunity isn't it!? If you have the relevant experience, please send over your details ASAP
- Address W1, Marylebone High Street, Greater London