1st Line Support Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
1st Line Support Technician – London
PTS Consulting are currently looking for a 1st line support technician to join our dedicated Managed Service team providing support to one of our clients.
You'll deliver a full range of requests and services within agreed SLA targets for dealing with colleagues, through both inbound and outbound calls. You'll ensure the appropriate action and response to all requests is taken, analysing information to identify and resolve a range of technical Incidents such as hardware, software, application and network incidents with the objective of restoring normal service as quickly as possible.
These activities may consist of (but not limited to);
* Experience working in a similar role with a minimum of 1 years experience.
* To work as part of a dedicated Managed Services Team, providing remote support covering 400+ users across 13 sites internationally, as well as servicing a large organisation on site.
* To provide a single point of contact for IT and Facilities Incidents, Service Requests and Problems.
* Provide a professional and customer-focused service through the life cycle of each ticket; manage customer expectations by keeping customer informed of progress.
* Provide telephone support to assist customers regarding the progress of their requests to fulfilment.
* You will be required to process high volumes of calls, requests and emails on a daily basis whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and customer service.
* Classify calls accurately with the information provided and prioritise in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
* Investigate and diagnose incidents by providing first line telephone support, gathering and analysing information to identify and resolve a range of technical Incidents such as hardware, software, application and network incidents with the objective of restoring normal service as quickly as possible.
* Resolution and fulfilment of incident and service request within the service levels agreed.
* The Service Desk team provides support on 24x7x365 basis.
* Develop a strong understanding of applications and underlying support processes and procedures. Essential Experience
* Examples of adhering to and achieving set quality standards and measures.
* Proven team working skills but also able to use own initiative to support our customers.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Desktop Applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
* Experience of recording all IT incidents, requests and problems, ensuring all relevant details are captured in line with ITIL Service Desk standards.
* Experience in supporting Windows, MS Office suite and an Office 365 environment, as well as administering Active Directory.
* Liaise with third party suppliers where necessary, logging tickets as required and acting as a central point of contact.
If you’re interested and would like to know more, please send your CV to today!
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief and sexual orientation
- Address London