Year 2 Teacher
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £140 – £195/day Negotiable
Teach Now are seeking an extremely experienced KS1 teacher to join a Year 2 class in a 2 form entry school in the heart of Haringey for September 2021. You will have a parallel teacher to work along side who is very experienced but the school will need someone who knows exactly what they are doing and can walk in with confidence and strength to help raise attainment for the class after all the time they have missed in school.
The school is very close to Tottenham Hale station and parking is limited but you are able to apply for a permit.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* A minimum of 1 year experience in Year 2
* Dedication and passion about primary education
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching referencesStrong behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you