WMS Implementation Analyst / Consultant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum + £5,500 car allowance + pension
OVERVIEW: WMS Implementation Analyst / Consultant sought by award winning WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) provider. Candidates with only internal company WMS experience ARE welcome to apply!
Salary negotiable purely depending on experience C£30K-£40K basic plus £5,520 car allowance + company mobile, pension, health plus other benefits!
Location – Your office is near Derby / Leicester and whilst most client implementations are now done remotely their will be occasional UK travel.
Hours; 37.5 hours per week with core hours 9-5.30pm.
My client is a very established and profitable privately owned software house specialising in warehouse management technologies and solutions. Their Tier-1 and best in breed systems are implemented in some of the largest companies in the world. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As part of the Project Delivery Team, this role is to take responsibility for supporting the project manager in the full project lifecycle of my client's WMS and other systems.
My client IS open-minded about considering candidates who have perhaps not worked for a software provider before but who have for example internal WMS implementation experience or similar such that they have strong WMS knowledge. They seek candidates who have good knowledge of warehouse operations and warehouse business processes who would excel in a customer-facing role.
The role will involve all parts of the software implementation lifecycle. Your time will be spent carrying out pre-sales work including demonstrations, business analysis, production of required specifications and associated process test plans, system configuration and testing, compiling test plans, support and testing during the implementation phase, supporting roll-out , training (internal and external), training documentation and final on-site client support.
– Strong knowledge of warehouse operations / warehouse management business processes within the supply-chain domain
– You will be either a proven WMS implementer OR a WMS experienced professional with the ability to step-up to a customer-facing WMS Implementation Analyst / Consultant role!
– Good documentation skills
– Strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of SQL is advantageous / preferred but not essential
– Good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel is advantageous
– Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal / customer-facing skills
– Experience / understanding of Web API or system integration methodologies is advantageous
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
-This is a fantastic opportunity for hard working and determined WMS Implementation professionals OR aspiring professionals join a thriving organisation
– The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
– A comprehensive learning and development program
– An excellent hard working but fun environment
– A highly competitive basic salary plus fully expensed company car, mobile phone, pension, health, medical and life assurance etc etc
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
Keywords: Implementation, application support, WMS, ERP, CRM, enterprise software, business systems, manufacturing, supply chain, supply-chain, account manager, account management, executive, Cloud, Retail, WMS, warehouse management systems, operations distribution, supply chain, EPOS, stock, SaaS, software as a Service, Mail Order, E-Commerce, Multi-Channel Retail, EPOS, order management, stock, ecommerce, mcommerce, marketplace, mail order sales, stock management, fulfilment, shopping, m-commerce, onmi-channe, accounting, financial, supply-chain, SCM, wholesale distribution, 3PL
- Address Derby, Derbyshire