Windows Server Automation Engineer 2-3 months-£300 Outside IR35
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £350 – £400/day
Windows Server Automation Engineer- 2-3 months – £300 – Outside IR35
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for a skilled Windows Server Automation Engineer. This is a ASAP start with open interview slots.
We are currently expanding our Windows Server Automation Team and we are looking for a dedicated contract resource to write automation scripts for a number of frequently performed changes within our Wintel, Storage, Backup, and UNIX teams.
The successful candidate will be expected to identify opportunities for automation within software processes. Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality. Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
· Automate the most frequently performed template changes
· Write the automation scripts
· Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
· Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
· Run tests, Identify bugs and quality issues
· Install applications and databases relevant to automation
· Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow
Skills and qualifications:
· Minimum of 3-year experience in the fields
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent scripting and automation skills
· Proficient in PowerShell, Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
· Excellent Python and BASH skills
· Knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security
· Data management experience
· Knowledge of Linux (desirable)
· Knowledge of Virtual Machines (desirable)
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are
- Address Cardiff