Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £55000 – £65000/annum
Our client is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company.
In order to grow, they need to expand their team, and have an urgent requirement for a Windows Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which they can expand their technical abilities using best in class tools. You will be improving and building products to ensure they stay up to date with the newest technologies, fixing and testing software and always looking for ways to develop the products.
* Develop agents which interface with our existing product site
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
* Complex problem solving and troubleshooting.
* Experienced Windows Developer with at least 3 years’ experience.
* Degree in Computer Science/ IT preferred but not essential.
* Essential for the candidate to have at least 3 years’ experience with C# &/or C++.
* Good understanding of network programming.
* Strong communication skills.
* Passion for automation.
* Competitive Salary
* 22 days annual leave
* Death in Service
* Sports and Social Club
- Address Galway, County Galway