Welder / Fabricator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
ADE Power Ltd is a Generator and Switchgear Acoustic Housing Specialist responsible for the design, manufacture, installation and service of our unique products.
To support our growth and complete restructure we are looking for experienced Welders and Fabricators to join our South Kirkby site.
**These roles have immediate starts available**
* Applicants for work at ADE Power Ltd should have previous experience with welding and fabricating.
* Applicants will need to complete a weld test prior to a job being offered if completed to a satisfactory standard.
* Fabricators must be able to work from 2D & 3D CAD drawings.
* Welders will need to weld to a high standard, MIG – mild steel to mild steel ranging from 0.7mm to 20mm.
* While no formal school qualifications are needed to secure a position with the business, candidates should have good numeracy and mechanical skills as well as be able to work at heights and/or in confined spaces.
The test lasts around 1 hour and you will require overalls, steel toe cap boots and your own welding mask.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30 – overtime available.
Should you wish to be considered for a weld test and potential role with ADE Power Ltd please APPLY NOW.
ADE Power Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race,colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
No Agencies Thank You
- Address Pontefract, City and Borough of Wakefield