Virgin Media Retentions Advisor – OTC £300+ each month
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £8.36 – £8.91/hour OTC £300+ per month
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
· GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
· BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
· WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
· GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
· MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
You’ve probably seen Virgin Media around. Whether it’s TV, mobile or super-fast broadband, we’re 100% focused on building connections that really matter with our customers, and the communities we serve. If you’re looking to build some meaningful connections with customers by finding the perfect products for them, come and join our team of customer retention specialists at our call centre in Sitel Newcastle, situated in Quorum Business Park.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
You will take phone calls from customers who are looking to cancel our service. We understand that these things happen – it may be that they’re thinking of moving to a competitor or they might be calling to let us know that they’re not completely satisfied with their products. Whatever the call, we’re always aiming to build stronger relationships with our customers, and by listening carefully to their needs, we may be able to change their minds and convince them stay.
That’s where YOU come in – as you speak with customers over the phone, you’ll find out why they want to leave, and look to see whether there is anything we can do to keep them.
It’s all about the quality of your conversations. You’ll usually speak to around 35 customers a day so you’ll have enough time to get to know each new person and find out what makes them tick. You will combine your listening skills with key questions to do this and as an ambassador for our brand, you’ll highlight the value of our products, using your in-depth knowledge to inform and excite the customer about other relevant services on offer that they might enjoy.
Are you great with people? An effortless communicator both over the phone and in writing? Are you comfortable handling objections? And are you resilient when faced with the occasional difficult conversation? If your answers are yes, then we want YOU! Your practiced listening skills will be the key to your success, helping you pick up on the information you need to make irresistible product recommendations. You might already know a bit about the types of products we have, or have previously worked with targets – if so, great! But it’s not essential. If you’ve got the drive to deliver the best for our customers, you’ll fit right in – and we can teach you the rest.
You’ll also need:
* Previous experience working in a sales driven environment or contact/call centre is desirable
* Strong sales skills to up-sell leads and renewal
* Comfortable and adaptable to working with new technology and multiple systems
* To be comfortable speaking with existing and potential customers over the phone
* A people person with excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
* To be open, a good listener and keen to learn new things
* Strong attention to detail and can deliver a best-in-class sales experience
* Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
Pay: £8.36-£8.91/hour plus commission – OTC of £300+ each month
Benefits: Virgin Media Staff Discount
Working Hours: 37.5 hours/week on a shift rotation basis
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00, Saturday & Sunday 08:00 – 18:00
- Address NE12, Forest Hall, Borough of North Tyneside