Vineyard and Apple Orchard Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £24000/annum Overtime available, Flexible hours
Role: Experienced vineyard manager required. Applicant will also work within the Apple Orchards.
Business: A small 125 acre family run farm of vineyard and apples near Faversham, Kent. Applicant will be part of a small team, joining two other permenant staff.
Requirement: Must have experience working with vineyards in the UK. Pruning and tying down experience essential. Experience working with apples highly desirable. Tractor experience desirable. Management experience desirable.
Job role: Will include:
– Main vineyard tasks (pruning, tying down and bud rubbing)
– Orchard pruning
– Pest and disease monitoring and identification
– Orchard and vineyard spraying
– Management of Seasonal Workers
– Vine and apple harvesting supervision and quality asessment
- Address ME13, Ospringe, Kent