VDA Estimator – Birmingham (2858)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum Bonuses, Benefits
Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for an ATA VDA Estimator in the Birmingham area (2858).
My client, a large, prominent accident management group, offers an attractive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment for the right person.
Applicants for this position will be experienced, ATA VDA Estimators with:
* technical skills, knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail accident and repair industry
* technical and engineering experience
* knowledge of current estimating systems i.e. Audatex, Glassmatix
* good negotiation skills
* the ability to communicate well
The successful candidate will inspect damage on vehicles, using technical skills and knowledge of cost-efficient repair methods to create an accurate estimate for work to be undertaken. You will follow company and manufacturer guidelines, reviewing job cards and reporting any necessary issues. You will have an excellent working knowledge of Audatex, great problem solving and expert customer service skills.
The successful candidate will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives, and insurance company assessors.
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting reference 2858
* email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will find you the right position for you. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Address Birmingham, West Midlands (County)