Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23500 – £25500/annum Bonus
Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join a reputable financial services company based in Horwich.
This is an excellent time to join a growing and highly successful team within a company that has ambitious growth plans for 2021.
My client will fully fund your CeMAP qualification in order to become a qualified Mortgage Consultant.
"Earn whilst you learn ! with a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission.!"
Are you results driven and ambitious? This role would be perfect so we would encourage you to apply!
About the role.
We are looking for experienced sales professional .You will be required to establish a customer’s suitability for a mortgage from a panel of lenders.
What we’re looking for?
* Proven track record in a target driven role and stable career history.
* Tenacious and self motivated individual who can work in a team.
* We would like to hear from you if you have any of the following experience: Secured Loans, 2nd Charge Mortgage Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive or Loan Officer.
* CeMAP qualification would be a huge advantage but not essential.
What can we offer you?
• Vibrant and energetic work environment
• NO COLD CALLING
• 22 days’ holiday entitlement-Rises to 25 through length of service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• Secure Free Parking
• Full 121 intense training programmes.
• Bright, Spacious Offices
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Length of Service Holiday Bonus:
• Bupa Medical Insurance.
• Busy, Social events calendar
About the role
As a trainee Mortgage Advisor, it will be your job to speak to customers that come in via various introducer's (no cold calling) ensuring you sell the most appropriate solution to suit the customer's needs
You will Work to strict KPIs and weekly targets, using scripts to guide the customer through their options.
A rotating Shift pattern as follows :
Week 1 : Monday 9am-8:00pm, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9am-5:30pm, Friday 9am-5pm One Saturday in every 3 weeks 9.00am – 1.00pm
Week 2 : Monday 9am-8:00pm, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 12-8 pm, Friday 9am-5pm One Saturday in every 3 weeks 9.00am – 1.00pm
Best bits about the company?
• Established for over 20 years
• Exclusive deals enabling you to offer the best products in the market
• Modern, bright expanding offices
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful
* Bonus scheme
* On-site parking
* Discounted/free food
* Life insurance
* Private medical/dental insurance