Trade Counter Assistant – Timber
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £28000/annum
On behalf of our client, TRF Professional are recruiting for a Trade Counter Assistant for a highly successful Timber Company to join their busy team in Leeds. They provide the quality timber products and a professional service for both commercial and private individuals throughout the UK.
Due to their continued success they are looking to expand their sales team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be communicating with clients, prospects and partners, using telephone, email and face to face to introduce their combination of products and services.
Key Skills and Experience
* Develop an excellent working knowledge of the company’s products
* Excellent computer skills and the ability to understand loading products onto websites and ebay and other social forums.
* Commit to and take responsibility for continued personal development.
* Organised and have strong time management skills.
* Sales experience (minimum 2year).
* Experience within the timber sector is an advantage
* Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be an experienced sale and have a self-motivated attitude with a drive to succeed, an ambitious and creative outlook and a positive attitude and energy.
Salary upto £28000 pa Dependant on experience
Hours – Monday – Friday 7.30 – 4.30pm
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Chris at TRF Professional, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Address West Yorkshire