Tiler – Customer Care Operative
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28600/annum Van included
About the Company & Role:
My client are a leading tiling contractor working with some of the biggest national housebuilders and commercial construction companies in the country.
They are currently looking for an experienced Tiler – Customer Care Operative who will be responsible for carrying out work as instructed by the Customer Care Coordinators defined as remedial, corrective or ancillary works between the project customer, their customer care dept, their customer’s, the client and their subcontractor’s.
This is a mobile role that includes a company van and fuel card covering Berkshire and Surrey areas such as Newbury, Reading, Basingstoke, Andover, Guildford etc.
* Completion of defined work in a timely and professional manner.
* Working to time and dates schedules.
* Ensure the complete satisfaction of all customers.
* Minimise the cost implication to the company yet still exceed the expectations of the customer.
* Ensure effective lines of communication between all concerned parties of the business both internal and external stakeholders
* Maintain good working relationships with all customers.
Day to Day tasks
* Present the company in a professional and positive manner to all customers.
* Provide outstanding service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship
* Ensure good levels of communication between office and all customers.
* Handle and resolve customer complaints.
* Complete any required paperwork and reports.
* Maintain records as needed
* Contact and advise customers regarding deviations to booked appointments, determining corrective measures.
* Work with and deal with concerns of field and office personnel.
* Collection and use of materials as advised through the Customer Care department.
Standards of performance are in the above when;
General day to day assistance is given to other departments and staff members.
You ensure the health, safety, and welfare of yourself and others at all times.
You follow Company health, safety and procedures at all times.
You carry out any other duties and responsibilities according to the heeds of the business.
Salary & Benefits
£28,600 per annum
Company vehicle including fuel card.
22 Days holiday per year
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Apply Now for more information
- Address Berkshire