Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Tekla Draughtsman for an established engineering firm based in West Yorkshire. As the new Tekla Draughtsman you will be working on large scale UK steelwork contracts across the rail, infrastructure, commercial and industrial sector.
Tekla Draughtsman Key Responsibilities:
* Provide TEKLA Modelling from clients drawings, fabrication and fitting drawing production and support to all projects.
* Experience in bridge and bulding structures modelling
* Generation of Fabrication, Fittings and GA drawings and NC Data.
* Produce reports for export to STRUMIS (steel fabrication software) files as per Works requirements.
* Ensure that all models and drawings are delivered to project fabrication programme.
* Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to Model build, connections and fabrication drawings.
* Good time and project management skills.
As our TEKLA Draughtsman you will be responsible for modelling steel structures within TEKLA which includes initial model for PML production, 3D modelling, approval drawings for the submission to client, component and fabrication drawings.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Tekla experience with a strong working knowledge of the structural steel industry
- Address West Yorkshire