Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
An opportunity to join Space & Time’s growing Insights team, helping to deliver the agency’s incisive marketing technology and data solutions.
The successful applicant will become a key part of our first line support whilst getting an excellent grounding in all areas and systems covered by the team, including tracking, tagging, analytics, reporting and customer data profiling.
* Monitor incoming support tickets and ensure correct information and detail is given to our data engineers from our client services and channel specialists throughout the business.
* Help instil best practice for briefs into the team and assist in project scope work.
* Organise, update and create training collateral and process documents for internal and external reference.
* Ensure billed projects are record on our financial system correctly.
* Action common admin support requests, such as granting access to software / platforms and some reporting tasks.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience in an administration role desirable, but not essential.
* Extremely organised
* Able to demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Experience of Excel, MS Sharepoint/Teams, Google Analytics, Jira beneficial.
Company Environment & Benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval (post Covid)
* Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial years’ service.
* Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
* 22 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
* The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
* Relaxed environment
* Friday afternoon team drinks
* Summer & Christmas Parties
* Team Outings
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester