Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum Annual Performance Bonus
Current growth has necessitated the requirement for additional technical staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and self confident person to fulfil the role of a Technical Support Engineer based in our Nottingham office. There is the opportunity, once a sound grasp of Cathexis products has been attained, to progress into working with the sales team in pre and post sales support.
Initially there will be the following tasks:
* Assembly of various sizes of servers from mini to Petabyte servers
* Maintenance and repair of these servers
* Telephone support for Cathexis servers and software
* Assembly of various sizes of servers from mini to Petabyte server
* Excellent communications skills
* Self confident and not afraid to engage with customers at all levels
* Good knowledge of all current Windows OS
* Basic knowledge of Linux, preferably Ubuntu
* A passion for exploring computer system capability
* Networking and networking equipment
* Clean driving license
* Own transport
We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with your skills, experience and qualifications.
A work place pension is included.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK. Do not apply if you are not a UK citizen or Permanent UK resident.
* Flexible working hours
* On-site parking
* Education reimbursement
* Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
- Address NG10, Sandiacre, Derbyshire