Technical Project Manager
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £30 – £35/hour
Technical Project Manager (Software experience)- 12 Months- £30- £35 ph
A Global Social Media company are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their team
The successful candidate will plan, direct and coordinate activities in information systems, systems analysis and computer programming.
· Review project plans and coordinate project activity
· Manage backup, security and user help system
· Operating smaller budget projects
· Consult with users, management, vendors and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements
· Meet with department heads, managers and supervisors to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
· Provide users with technical support
· Ability to work independently
· Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and production methods
· Basic knowledge of computer software such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL etc.
· Experience with Software projects
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field
· PMI or PMP certification
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
- Address London