Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £26000/annum
We have a role available to support a team for a large construction project as a Team Administrator. It is a varied position providing a wide variety of administrative support services within the project through research, analysis, and coordination with functional departments and disciplines.
• Help prepare reports and studies using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Reviews incoming communications, work orders, and service requests for subject matter content and routes them to appropriate supervisor’s attention.
• Composes routine correspondence in response to requests for department services; answers inquiries from other departments via telephone, email and face to face..
• Extracts data from reference material, either semi-technical or non-technical in scope. Compiles, analyzes, and prepares or helps prepare information for studies or reports, such as organization planning, charts, graphs, and work load forecasts.
• Organizes meetings, presentations, and training sessions including sourcing adequate facilities/meeting rooms and required materials. Together with managing conflicts in attendees diaries.
• Takes minutes of meetings and produces meeting minute documents. Manages the review process and final version for formal communication in a timely manner and before the next planned meeting. The format and structure of the meeting minute document is to be agreed with the supervisor.
* Help to monitor and develop budgets and finances
* Available immediately
* Experience working as a Team Administrator
* Fantastic organisation and work prioritisation
* Experience of developing and analysing information for studies and reports
- Address Greater London