Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £17364 – £17411/annum
Do you enjoy making learning fun and engaging? Would you like to be part of a successful and supportive team with fantastic, well motivated children?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and flexible Teaching Assistant or SEN Teaching Assistant in Medway. You will work with a team of supportive teachers who you will learn with and from as part of this fulfilling career.
* Sensitivity and understanding
* Excellent communication skills
* To be flexible and open to change for working on different activities
* To be resourceful, well organised and resilient
* To be enthusiastic and motivated
* To be able to help children reach their full potential
* Relevant and recent experience working in a school
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click 'Apply Now'.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced DBS check, relevant qualifications and satisfactory references. An overseas police check will be required by candidates who have worked or resided outside of the UK