Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Teaching Assistants and High Level Teaching Assistants to work at a wide range of primary schools in the local area. You will provide support to class teachers by helping to supervise activities in the classroom and working with children on an individual, small group or whole class basis. SEN experience desirable but not essential. We can offer flexible working with both part time and full time supply and permanent contracts available.
About Class Cover
With over 30 years of experience, Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment company providing outstanding primary, secondary and SEN teachers, NQT’s and teaching assistants to schools throughout the South East.
Our dedicated Education Consultants work in partnership with schools and teachers ensuring that as holders of the REC accreditation for supply teacher provision we adhere to rigorous vetting and assessment procedures assuring that safeguarding is paramount.
At Class Cover we:
• offer great daily rates of pay
• provide a friendly, reliable and supportive service
• have a variety of local primary, secondary & SEN schools eager to offer you regular work
• provide an easy registration process
• work with schools across Surrey, East & West Sussex, Kent, Berkshire and Hampshire
• offer CPD online training including Child Protection and Prevent Duty – FREE of Charge!
• provide guidance and jobs for NQT’s on their journey into teaching
• welcome applications from overseas trained teachers – with QTS
• offer you choice and flexibility of work and hours to suit you
• provide a choice of daily, short or long-term placements and even permanent jobs
• offer a Refer a Teacher scheme – refer a friend and earn yourself vouchers