Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £60 – £70/day
Eyears are a national Early Years and Education Recruitment Agency. Established in 2005, we specialize in both Temporary and Permanent recruitment. We’re proud to support a number of Nurseries, Pre-school’s and Schools across Sheffield and currently have a number of full and part time vacancies available.
We are looking to recruit both Level 2 and Level 3 Teaching Assistants in Sheffield, who are currently looking for a new opportunity. We will find you, your ideal role with hours that suit.
What you are doing;
• Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment within each class or school
• Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
• Encouraging child development through activities and play
• Gaining further experience working with children of all ages from Nursery through to Primary
What you must have:
• Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
• Minimum Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare / Education
• Thorough knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
• Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
• Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, ‘can-do’ attitude
What will you gain from us:
• Weekly pay
• Flexible working
• Free uniform
• Online portal
• Free job alerts
We look forward to hearing from you