Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Partner to join a highly respected accountancy practice based in North Kent/ SE London.
* A opportunity for a partner to join the senior leadership team of a busy and progressive office.
* In one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with significant growth to come.
* Opportunity to work for a market leading Top 10 firm of Accountants
* Fantastic career prospects and remuneration package on offer!
* A very strong presence in Kent and across the UK, and they are looking for a Corporate Tax or Mixed tax Partner to join their team
Managing a portfolio of corporate clients, overseeing the compliance and advisory process. You will manage the corporate tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work. As part of your own development you will establish strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings.
As you will be the mentor to a number of the team, previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is advantageous. We are looking for someone with a strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation. In terms of qualifications we would ideally be looking for a CTA and possibly ACA (or equivalent) qualified Tax specialist.
* Previous experience operating at a senior level within Private Client Tax
* Proven experience in client handling – ability to provide a high level of client relationship that is vital to this role.
* Proven tax experience in producing high quality work on complex UK private client matters, within budget.
* Tax experience from a practice background would be a distinct advantage preferably within a top 100/ large independent firm.
* ATT / CTA / ACA/ ACCA Qualified
What the role offers:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Eyecare Vouchers
* Employee Benefits Portal
* Extensive Learning and Development Opportunities
* Opportunity to attend social events
* Career Coaching
For a confidential conversation and further details, please contact kellie Doyle today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this opportunity