Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000/annum
Experienced Tax Advisor with a strong practice background required for a leading firm based in Oxfordshire. My client is a well-known practice, currently looking to expand their team within taxation both personal and corporate tax.
You will be responsible for:
* Develop and maintain key client relationships, offering advice and recommendations
* Tax planning
* Working closely with partners to resolve and develop new ideas and area to improve
* Writing reports and producing reports for individual clients
* Account and Project Management
* Being the first point of contact for all taxation queries
Skills and experience required:
* ATT and CTA qualifications
* 3+ years Tax experience within a practice environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
In return my client offers a competitive salary, great working environment and benefits package. If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job