Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Mill Facility Systems Engineer will work in the Technology department with a variety of tools, supporting various production and post-production teams at the studio in London. They will support users, technologies and workflows geared toward advancing the post-production processes. The engineer researches and evaluates new hardware and post-production tools in order to help make recommendations to our various studio constituents. They will work with members of the Technology Development staff to help with the day-to-day support in the London studio.
* Integrate and maintain various post-production systems for colour correction, display calibration and post production VFX.
* Maintain data infrastructure (NAS, DAS, network, etc)
* Support and mentor junior members of the team, answering questions and providing solutions
* Work with manufacturers and vendors to develop solutions for our particular requirements.
* Install, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain hardware and software across all departments
* Provide technical support for users using Linux, Windows and MacOS based workstations
* Support a variety of specialist VFX applications across multiple OS hosts, this includes but not limited to Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Cloud, Baselight, Houdini, Nuke, Maya, Arnold, Redshift and Flame
* Support and maintain render nodes and critical servers
* Manage the Ticketing System, assigning, resolving and escalating when required.
* Actively participating in and collaborating with the Global Engineers to complete larger projects within the Team and Business. Various projects involve evaluating, installing, maintenance, upgrades, development and decommissioning
- Address London