Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £120 – £190/day
Supply Teachers required
We are looking to recruit experienced supply teachers and newly qualified supply teachers for primary and secondary schools across Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire. We can offer a variety of supply teacher roles to suit your requirements.
Permanent, full time and part time teaching roles in all age groups are also available and a competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers.
Are you a NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking for your first job to start your induction year? We would love you to join our team immediately for a permanent class teacher role, day to day supply teaching and advice on finding your first job.
Supply Teacher Duties include: –
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
* Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment.
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners
* Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range in the class.
* Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover Supply Teacher, you will benefit from: –
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant