Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £110 – £190/day
Supply Teachers required
We are looking to recruit experienced supply teachers and newly qualified supply teachers for primary and secondary schools across East Sussex and West Sussex. We can offer a variety of supply teacher roles to suit your requirements.
Permanent, full time and part time teaching roles in all age groups are also available and a competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers.
Are you a NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking for your first job to start your induction year? We would love you to join our team immediately for a permanent class teacher role, day to day supply teaching and advice on finding your first job.
Supply Teacher Duties include: –
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
* Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment.
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners
* Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range in the class.
* Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover Supply Teacher, you will benefit from: –
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant