Supplier Relationship Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internal IT department that provide essential extra support to enterprise applications and functional teams. The supplier manager will play a key role in managing IT suppliers performance ensuring best practise and cost efficiency across the business.
You will need to have exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to build strong collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal teams to drive strategic value.
The main responsibilities will include supplier and contract management, service deliver support, risk management and documentation. This role will be predominantly home based with access to the Swindon office as and when required once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Key Skills Required:
* ITIL V3 Foundation or V4
* In-depth knowledge of supplier assessment and management techniques
* An understanding of the complex commercial and technical interactions within an organisation
* Experience and knowledge of Contract Management
* The ability to develop strong productive working relationships with suppliers and with multiple stakeholders within the company
* Risk management skills, with the ability to analyse, anticipate and balance risks and responses
* The ability to understand, interpret and apply legal and regulatory information with regards to Procurement activity and Contract Management
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, including influencing and negotiation
* Experience in the field of Supplier Relationship Management, including leading supplier performance reviews with third parties and initiating, agreeing and monitoring performance improvement plans with suppliers
* ICT experience including but not limited to Cloud based technologies, ERP solution, End User Computing and Infrastructure/Network.
* Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in all areas of their work
* Adopts and display the core company values
* CIPS (certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations) and demonstrable procurement experience
* Good understanding of technology service outsourcing
(For job description available)
- Address Swindon, Wiltshire