Studio & Events Co-ordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000/annum
Ideal Recruit are currently looking for an experienced Studio & Events Co-ordinator to join our well established beauty client based in Liverpool. The role will be office-based for 2 days and week and working from home for the other 3 days!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly, expanding, worldwide organisation. They have only been operating for 4 years and are already supplying to 700 stores across the UK, and have an incredible ecommerce offering, meaning they distribute to 90 different countries worldwide!!
– Helping plan Masterclasses internally & externally
– Planning Photoshoots & Video Campaigns for Product, Models, Influencers
– Organising booking schedule for all content shoots and logistics
– Regularly booking in talent to shoot content for Marketing
– Maintaining studio equipment (knowledge on what equipment is needed internally and upkeep of studio)
2 years experience within in a similar role
Good organisation skills
Ideally with a keen interest in the beauty/fashion industry
For a confidential discussion contact Simone Redhead @ Ideal Recruit Burnley or apply online
Unfortunately, due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available.
- Address Liverpool