Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £11.49/hour
A Public sports grounds contract in West London requires a full time Groundsman.
As a Sports Groundman, you will work as part of a small team to maintain sports playing surfaces including bowling greens and cricket wickets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Fine grass cutting of cricket wickets and bowling greens
* Preparation and maintaining of sports playing surfaces
* Line marking
* Driving a 3.5tn van from one location to another
Essential Skills/ Experience:
* Full, manual, UK driving licence
* Fine Turf experience
* A good team player
* The ability to build strong working relationships
* Reliable and a good timekeeper
Candidates will require steel toe-cap boots and must be prepared to work in all weathers.
For further details on this great opportunity, please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact Tom at our London office
- Address Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London