Sponsorship Sales Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £45000/annum £79k (OTE) Uncapped Bonus
JOB DESCRIPTION : Sponsorship Sales Manager
Location: Remote** (HQ in Canada) **You would need to live in either the UK, US or Canada**
Salary: £35-45k, (£79k OTE, Uncapped) / $48k-62k USD ($108K OTE) / $60K-78K CAD ($137K)
Reports to: CEO and Sales Director
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client based in Canada is a proud facilitator of intelligence sharing for over 20 years. Their portfolio of prestigious events provides exclusive interactive learning and networking for senior executives, business professionals, and government officials around the world.
As the strategic business information and education resource, the Strategy Institute is dedicated to developing and delivering strategic business knowledge to professionals and corporate executives.
Our client are very selective on who joins the team, bringing on talented individuals whose needs, values, and personal characteristics can benefit from our work environment.
Team members are proud to take ownership of their projects and drive them to successful completion. They act with integrity and are a positive influence to those around them. They are team players, collaborating for the benefit of the business and all stakeholders involved.
As Sponsorship Manager, you will be responsible for generating revenue to support a large portfolio of North American business conferences. You’ll have broad business knowledge and strong commercial instincts.
You are professional, articulate, and engaging. You know how to probe, listen to, and inspire your clients by having strategic conversations with your prospects.
* Meet and exceed sales targets for each assigned conference
* Using a consultative sales approach, communicate the benefits of sponsoring to potential clients
* Develop needs proposals that clearly match the client's objectives with the company's offerings
* Cultivate new business development and nurture existing client relationships
* Research and build prospect databases from industry intelligence
* Manage the entire sales process, including but not limited to, prospecting, negotiating, contract signing, and all customer service related to quality execution of all sponsorship package agreement items
* Maximize sponsorship retention
* Manage the sales pipeline
* Work collaboratively with the conference producers to balance sales opportunities with content quality, maximize conference promotions, and ensure smooth on-site execution
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
* 3 to 5 years conference or exhibition sponsorship sales experience with emphasis on a consultative sales approach
* Proven B2B sales experience in publishing, conference, or exhibition sales
* Account management experience
* Motivated and a self-starter
* Excellent communication skills
* Project management experience
* Strong time management and organization skills
* Able to maintain high volume of phone, email, and personal contacts and prospects to generate leads
- Address London