Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £72.84 – £89.65/day Holiday Pay, Pension contribution
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with local schools in Rotherham and the surrounding area. You could make a difference in the pupil’s life whilst gaining experiences of working in different settings.We provide free training including Moving and Handling, Team Teach along with 40+ online Safeguarding courses.
Reach Education Ltd was established 14 years ago and are the leading SEND provider in South Yorkshire's SEND Schools. We offer a personal touch that can often be forgotten by Recruitment agencies as well as investing heavily in CPD to make you the best possible candidate when placing you in an assignment.
We have staff who have worked for Reach Education for many years on long term assignments and we pride ourselves on looking after our staff as much as our clients.
Whether you looking for 1 day per week to fit around your existing commitments or up to 5 days a week then we can help. Work assignments can often result in a conversion to a permanent role being offered.
If you have experience of working with children or young people or have experience with Autism, PMLD, SLD and SEMH then Reach Education is the agency for you.
* Holiday Pay Scheme this enables us to pay you over school holidays.
* Pension Scheme.
* Many Free Training opportunities. Over 40 recognised level 2 Safeguarding courses including "Infection Prevention" & Equality & Diversity"
* Support from a very experienced team who appreciate the work you do.
* Flexible working hours/days.
* Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay as with some other agencies)
To be part of an experienced, long standing team please forward your CV and a member of our compliance team will be in touch.
All positions will be offered subject to face to face interview, satisfactory references and hold an Enhanced DBS certificate which is linked to the update service or be willing to complete a new DBS application