Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Full Time
Salary : £13 – £13.50/hour
Looking for a Sous Chef.
Will require Weekend and evening work.
Working 5 days a week up to 60 hours a week.
Sous chef Duties:
* Manage all activities in the kitchen, including food preparation and production, and management and training of kitchen staff
* Ensure efficient, cost-effective operation and profitability of food production
* Supervise and inspect all preparation and cooking equipment on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, sanitary, and in perfect operating order
* Ensure that food products, presentation, and plating are of the highest quality, and are prepared to serve in a timely manner
* Assume the role as Head Chef in his or her absence
* Assure adherence to all standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation in conjunction with the specifications
* Monitor holding and storage operations, stocking and food rotation, and guarantee food service sanitation standards are met
* Assure kitchen personnel is trained in best cleanliness and sanitation practices
Must have your own uniform and Knives
- Address SL6, Cliveden, Buckinghamshire