Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £42000/annum
Job Title: Software Tester
Salary: £28,000-£42,000 DOE
Join our team driving the quality of our software solutions.
Are you in search of your next role in testing? Wanting to make the right move to the right company where you’ll be able to learn new skills and take your career to new heights?
If so, this may be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Before we get to what you need, here’s what you’ll get as part of this role;
* 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase up to 10 extra days
* Private health insurance
* Private healthcare
* 5% matched pension
* Flexible benefits scheme
* Cycle to work
* Home emergency cover
* Dental Cover
* Lifestyle rewards
* Childcare vouchers
Where could this role go?
If you’re successful in joining you’ll get the opportunity to work as part of a team who are moving towards a more automated way of working, you’ll learn the skills in order to be a competent Automation tester and maybe even move into a development focused role should you desire.
About the role
The role will see you join a team of testers who are allocated to 2 projects at the moment and drafted to either depending on requirements, giving you variety in your work and allowing you to work across web and mobile applications. The programme of work is to essentially make our roads safer, allowing police forces to collect data more efficiently at the scene of an accident.
You’ll be the type of tester who’s continually searching for solutions and able to demonstrate initiative when developing those solutions for issues encountered during testing. You’ll also be a self-starter with a high drive to deliver high quality products, free of bugs and you’ll be able to work well as part of an Agile team.
* Previous experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
* Prior experience working on Mobile and Web Applications
* API testing experience is preferred
* Ideally some good knowledge of C#.net, Azure DevOps, TFS and Version control tools.
Some facts about my client
* 18 years of unbroken growth
* 9 years average length of service
* 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion
* 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
* Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ – Gold
- Address Bath, Bath and North East Somerset