Software Developer Course
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Are you ready to gain the skills needed to re-code your career path?
A new career in Software Development is closer than you realise!
The Training Room are specialists at helping code enthusiasts gain the certifications they need for a successful career in programming. You will have everything you need to be considered industry ready followed by unlimited interviews for entry level roles for up to 3 years.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
Following an increase in demand for job ready Software Developers, our IT partners have engaged us to provide them with undiscovered talent eager to take their first steps in software development. We will help you gain employer desired certifications in as little as 12 weeks before connecting you with career launching opportunities.
No previous coding experience is required at this stage as we will provide you with all of the resources and support you need to join the industry.
You will gain the following certifications:
* Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
* Python Fundamentals This course provides skills in all the basic and advanced concepts of Python programming with its interactive learning resources. The course includes topics such as Python basics, data structures, functions in Python, modules in Python, and many more.
* Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications – master data types, operators and decision control structures.
* OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
* Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Why stay in a job you hate when you can have a career doing something you love.
Apply now for more information
- Address Nationwide