Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £55000/annum
Hicom Technology is a software vendor providing value-based healthcare solutions into the public and private healthcare sector. We have offices in the UK, the Middle East and India supporting over 100 different software solutions in over 500 organisations worldwide.
We are a forward-looking company and pride ourselves on the quality of the service we provide to our customers and we achieve high standards through our dedication to each customer and our flexible approach to business. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
We are looking for a developer to help develop and maintain our market-leading, web-based healthcare recruitment & selection system. Working with the existing team, the successful candidate will assist with the development of new functions and features and help the team achieve critical delivery goals.
The successful candidate will be professional, organised and have an excellent all-round technical knowledge.
The role requires an individual who is able to take a requirement and turn it into a solution within agreed timescales and to exacting standards. The role will suit an experienced developer with a track record of successful delivery of high-quality and robust code. The individual will need to be a good team worker with good communication skills.
* Build high quality, scalable, performant and secure web applications.
* Problem solver by nature who enjoys working with complex technical and functional requirements.
* Write well-defined, maintainable and testable code.
* Passion for technology and a desire to learn and personally grow own career.
* Recommend improvements to existing software applications through R&D and innovations.
* Be pro-active in identifying technical risks.
* Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
* Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
* Server-side technologies:
* ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
* Entity Framework Core
* Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
* Data storage technologies:
* Core Microsoft SQL database skills (table design, views, stored procedures, TSQL)
* Working with JSON
* Client-side technologies:
* HTML 5
* Bootstrap 4
* Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar
* Experience working with data driven, software development models.
* Client-side UI framework knowledge (e.g. Kendo)
* Knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, optimisation.
* Expanse of other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Xamarin, Release Management.
* Knowledge of secure application design, e.g. OWASP
* Azure application design and architecture
The successful candidate can expect an exciting, challenging and rewarding career within a dynamic and growing business along with an attractive benefits package
- Address Brookwood, Surrey