Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £95000 – £100000/annum Share Option, Bonus, Private Health
Software Architect – Working across Broadcasting, Fintech IoT and Automotive domains.
Do you want to work on interesting and challenging technical projects with like-minded team members based not only in the UK but in European locations too? Do you want to have autonomy, recognition in your new role?
As a relatively new European services business and with a growing UK based operation you will have the opportunity to assist the team in developing and shaping a great place to work, whilst delivering real value to projects.
They value adaptability, commitment and ingenuity, so if you are someone who relishes new challenges and wishes to be in a dynamic environment, working with lots of different clients and on many different projects with the latest technologies, then our clients business is the business for you. They offer excellent remuneration and benefits such as pension,share options and private health insurance
About this position:
As a Software Architect you will work with our clients and development teams to deliver innovative software in an Agile environment. You will help shape the projects of our clients and the fabric of our company during this exciting and dynamic phase in our journey. They offer flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
What you will do:
* Lead the design and delivery of cutting edge distributed software systems
* Build relationships with our clients and drive new sales opportunities
* Coach and motivate others in the team, listen and share knowledge
* Act as a bridge between our development teams and clients, often technical to non-technical
* Design complex integrations and write technical documentation
* Learn new technologies, design patterns and processes, introducing them where appropriate
You should have:
* Substantial experience as a software architect and/or developer
* Hands-on cloud experience, preferably AWS
* The ability to identify and solve problems and work with minimal guidance and direction
* An open-mind and a natural curiosity for new technologies
* Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies
* Excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
Whats On Offer.
Our client is an innovative international company, so there may be opportunities to work in a different country or different technical domain in the future.
They are deeply committed to investing in their teams, wanting to support your development and help you maximise your career opportunities
- Address London