Social Media Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager
Location: Wooburn Green
My client are looking for an experienced and driven Social Media Manager to play a fundamental role in the development and management of all aspects of their UK’s social media. The role is broad, from top-line social strategy to day-to-day social media management. Primary activities will involve creating innovative social media content and campaigns with the aim to improve brand awareness, drive follower growth, engagement, and increase traffic to their UK website with the aim of sales conversion.
Main Accountabilities: (there maybe others)
* Formulate the Social Media Strategy for the UK, managing and executing the social content plan using appropriate tools over multiple social media channels
* Responsible for the creation of all social media, retargeting, and related content
* Responsible for developing the influencer program with associated agencies, and seeking new relationships with sponsors and brands
* Dealing with direct consumer-facing messages and developing a structured approach
* Develop & execution of ‘Brand Character’
* Writing engaging content including editorials, PR pieces whilst improving all digital communications
* Liaising and collaborating with the Digital and team to prepare optimised assets for paid campaigns
* Collaboration with the Content team liaising with bloggers, brands, and affiliates to ensure digital content is fully optimised for maximum efficiency
* Participating in creative ideas sessions for social media and other marketing content
* Reviewing and reporting on campaign performance using various analytical techniques
* General administrative support including purchase order and budget management
Any other tasks, duties, and accountabilities appropriate to the job & position.
The above points may change and evolve according to the needs of the business
Principal Skills & Attributes Required:
* Passion for all things social
* Extensive experience in social media & marketing in a business environment.
* Demonstrate coordinating social media initiatives & campaigns
* Understanding of audience research and interaction
* Be efficient and engaging with copy and content, demonstrating strong copywriting and editing skills
* Experience in working with social media management tools and business solutions
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
* Strong design & layout understanding with a working knowledge of relevant design applications.
* IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Experience content shoot days and content production (preferred but not required)
* Great organisational and time management skills, to be able to self-manage projects and thrive under pressure
* Strong analytical skills (preferred but not essential)
* Strong work ethic and personal accountability
* Creative mind, and the ability to come up with original ideas to engage an audience
* Creative, both visually and written
* Resourcefulness – Ability to proactively fact-find and problem solve
* With a reliable and good work ethic, you’ll need to take pride in the work you produce
The above Job Description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and is subject to change.
Along with your ‘Responsibilities & Obligations,’ this forms part of your Contract of Employment
- Address HP10, Wycombe Marsh, Buckinghamshire