Social Media and Marketing Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £25000/annum
Social Media & Marketing Executive
Salary: £18,000 -£24,000 Start Date: ASAP Start
My client is an award-winning recruitment agency that has been established for 24 years.They pride ourselves in providing a highly effective recruitment service to the public, private and voluntary sectors. Their approach is quality led and their brand represents professionalism of the highest level.
The Career Opportunity: Social Media & Marketing Executive
Implementing their social media strategies and administering the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Key Areas of Responsibility of the Social Media & Marketing Executive
* Oversee the execution of company social media strategies and digital initiatives.
* Management of all social media platforms (including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
* Produce video content as well as other digital flyers and posts
* Develop web presence through news blogs and other online media
* Supporting the business in preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
* Monitoring and analysing social media trends
Requirements & essential attributes
* Understanding of SEO and how people use search engines and social media.
* Familiar with Hootsuite, WordPress, Photoshop and video editing software
* Confident in producing video content with animation.
* Social Media and Marketing savvy with an invested interest in all social media platforms
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong telephone skills.
* Willingness to learn.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must be reliable and punctual at all times.
Company Package and Benefits of the Social Media & Marketing Executive
* Salary package of upto 25k basic (DOE)
* Highly reputable award-winning company established for 24 years
* No.1 office location in Birmingham – modern state of the art offices
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Rapid career progression opportunities
* Fantastic supportive, team environment
* Numerous incentives and benefits
- Address Birmingham, West Midlands (County)