Snr Hospitality Recruiter- Perm Chefs & Managers
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum + bens
Snr Hospitality Recruiter- Perm Chef & Management Roles
If you are a lover & liver of the UK hospitality, food & travel scene and have a some recruitment or Sales experience also, we may have something right up your street……….
Goldstar Recruitment is an Oxford based, independent Hospitality recruitment specialist. We work in partnership with top class hotels, restaurants, event companies Universities & Schools supplying and sourcing the very best talent available to help drive their operations forward. From Chefs of all levels, Restaurant & General Managers, Sommeliers, Event Managers and general support staff, we offer both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to our clients.
Due to demand within our business, we are looking to recruit a Snr Recruitment Consultant to join us, overseeing part of a busy 'Perm's division. This role requires first class communication, amazing client management skills and some knowledge of Hospitality and the roles within the sector.
Based from our Kidlington office, we are looking for
* Managing a variety of online job boards
* Writing job specs and person specifications
* Candidate communication via phone & email
* Client management- you will be required to keep in regular contact with all clients, updating them accordingly on the progress of vacancies
* Interviews- via Zoom
* Candidate management- manage a pool of candidates you are attempting to place
So, what are we looking for:
* Ideally we are looking for someone with Hospitality recruitment experience, or someone with Sales experience within the hospitality sector.
* It is essential that you know the different roles and functions within a hospitality business
* Though not essential, a passion for food, quality restaurants and hospitality in general would be a massive advantage
* It is essential you have self-drive and are used to dealing with people either face to face to, or over the phone
Based from our Kidlington offices, we can offer flexible working hours, starting from 8am to 9.30am, where you will work a 7.5 hour day plus regular breaks.
This is a very, very busy division with around 50 'Live' vacancies to work on from General Managers of 2AA Rosette Gastro Pubs, through to Head, Chefs, Chef de Partie's and Event Managers.
We can offer a base salary of £25-£26.5K, plus monthly commission.
We would expect you to earn an additional £6-£8K in your first yea
- Address Kidlington, Oxfordshire