Site Quality Inspector ( Fruit )
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21000 – £21200/annum 21k per annum + Bonus, etc
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a leading progressive Fresh Produce company in Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Inspector to join the Quality team!
The Site Quality Inspector role will be responsible for:
* Inloading and outloading of top fruit at on or off site as required
* Managing shelf life of top fruit on site
* Signing off box end labels when needed
* Checking on quality of packed product at Service Provision sites following qc protocol
* Informing Technical Manager of any potential Food Safety or Quality issues.
* Based at Service Provision sites to assist in quality status decisions and or quality issues.
* Informing SP sites of any current or upcoming quality issues, either from information from other SP’s or using historical data.
* Attending visits with suppliers to SP sites when needed
* Managing the process of residue sample analysis for topfruit and updating residue log.
* Issuing stock check requests based on a risk assessment template.
* Carrying out stock checks on all product as per procedure
* Producing QC arrival templates for SP sites
We would expect the successful candidate to have the following experience and knowledge:
* Previous experience in a Quality Assurance / Quality Inspection role within a Fresh Produce company- Ideally Fruit.
* Experience following QC Protocol
* Driving License
* Understanding the needs of this role and your experience would reflect this
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on (phone number removed). Please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
The position will come with a salary of 21k per annum + 1 month’s bonus guaranteed, a car, health insurance, pension
- Address Maidstone, Kent