Site Operative (Cleaner)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18500/annum + £1,000
Landmarc, a world leading provider of integrated support services in military training estate.
We are looking for talented people to work as part of our team at Otterburn Camp providing exceptional cleaning services across a range of facilities.
This is a variable day’s position, you will work 37hours per week 5 days out of 7 including some weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Office Cleaning – Vacuuming, Polishing, Cleaning Windows, Replenishment of Stationary (including Printer), Emptying Waste Containers
* Welfare Area's Cleaning – Filling/Emptying Dishwasher, Vacuuming, Clearing of Waste, Removal of Waste
* Toilet Facilities Cleaning – Adequate Cleaning of Toilets and Replenishment of Soaps/Gels
* Shower Facilities Cleaning – Adequate Cleaning of Showers and Replenishment of Soaps/Gels
* Yard – Sweeping Yard and Ensuring All Waste is Correctly Placed in Containers
* Workshop – Sweep and Removal of Waste to Outside Containers
* Outdoor areas – including windows and gutters
* Corridors – Mop/Sweep as Necessary
* Assist in ad hoc Tidying – Office Relocation, Waste Removal
* Grounds Maintenance – leaf clearance, strimming, hedge and grass cutting
Qualification and requirements:
* Previous experience within a similar role (essential)
* Strong regard for Health, Safety and Environment (essential)
* COSHH Training (desirable)
* Manual Handling Training (desirable)
* Attention to detail, and an ability to be proactive with a positive nature
* For this position you will need be IT literate and have the ability to write reports on a paper based system.
* D-I-Y skills (desirable)
* Operation of basic machinery
- Address NE19 1NX, Otterburn, Northumberland