Site Manager Social Housing
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £32000 – £40000/annum Car/Car Allowance package and bonus
* £40,000 + Car allowance, package and Bonus
* Cumbria Region
* Permanent Contract
* Social Housing Refurbishment
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager based in the Cumbria Region on a Permanent Basis.
You will have overall responsibility for running the refurbishment housing project.
I am looking for experienced site staff who have worked on internal and external projects.
* You will manage the site within a set build program and make sure it is completed within budget and with the highest levels of customer satisfaction
* Daily you will carry out toolbox talks and maintain records according to program
* You will be responsible for health and safety on site.
* This will involve identifying risk assessments and safe systems of work and weekly audits.
* You will control and monitor all resources including materials and subcontractor
* As a successful Site Manager, you will ensure site records are maintained and recorded accordingly
* Site Manager in a similar refurbishment Social Housing environment on refurb or decent homes, kitchens, and bathroom refurbishment and externals and internals projects.
It is essential to have a CSCS (Managerial), SMSTS, First Aid and Scaffold Awareness qualification, IT skills as well as a driving licence.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please apply, or contact me directly on (phone number removed)
- Address Cumbria