Site Manager – Handover
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
A luxury developer is actively seeking an internals site manager to join their team on a freelance contract.
This developer currently has a 15 year scheme underway in North London, creating a brand new neighbourhood. Once completed it will contain over 2000 new homes, community park & commercial properties. A luxury development, on the waterfront it is made up of a number of RC frame blocks, containing 1-3 bedroom flats.
As a site manager you will be on a phase reporting into the SSMM. You will be in charge of taking on units from 2nd fix to handover. Key for this role is getting units ready for customers to move into.
To be considered for this role you must have;
* Previous experience as an site manager working on large residential schemes
* Previous experience taking units from 2nd fix onwards
* Good eye for detail
* Longevity with previous employers is essential
* Trade or Degree educated background
* Ability to plan ahead and proactive attitude
* Driven attitude with the desire to progress
This role could roll on for a couple of years, please send your CV to Luke for more information
- Address Greater London