Site Manager (Fit-out)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Junior Site Manager (fit-out) – Dublin
Due to a strong order book for the rest of the year and into 2020 our client a large scale fit-out firm based in Dublin are looking for an ambitious well-spoken individual to join their fit-out team as a Site Manager.
They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, hardworking, who is keen to gain experience with a well-renowned dynamic company.
They will work closely on site with our Construction Manager to help deliver large fit-out projects. The role will involve daily record keeping, Health & Safety implementation, delivery and subcontractor coordination.
Suitable candidates will be able to provide references demonstrating their capabilities as a proactive and efficient Junior Manager.
* Proven experience in a Management position with a track record in leading staff
* Carpentry / Trades background or College Graduate
* Diploma in Construction (Desirable)
* High level of drive and motivation
* Good IT / MS Office Skills
* Good communication experience
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Safepass Required
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to develop further as a junior manager, with the constant support and guidance from senior members in the business whilst working on prestigious projects in Dublin.
For more information feel free to call Thomas White at Arcon Recruitment
- Address City of Dublin