Site Manager Facades
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £45000/annum neg dep on experience – healthcare
This is a great opportunity to work within the facades sector of construction. We have personally worked with this Client for a good many years and can only say how professional, friendly, experienced and fast-growing they are. This project is due to start in January but they are looking to get things in place now in preparation with a possible earlier start date.
Our Client is looking for a Site Manager with EWI/Cladding/Facades/ experience to work in the Mitcham area. You can be based anywhere within London and the Home Counties as projects that are coming up are mainly London and the south. Decent Homes / Social Housing experience within Cladding is essential.
You must have previous experience as a Site Manager and be fully conversant on all applications of Facades/EWI/Cladding/Render.
The Site Manager Role
You must have the following
* Good man management skills,
* Be used to running a site,
* Dealing with the Client
* Resolving any issues that arise
* Co-Ordinating programming of works
* Attend meetings with the Client and Sub Contractors
* Hold a current SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid and CSCS
* Have checkable references for previous EWI/Cladding/Render work
* Good all round general management on the site
This is a great position for someone to join a fast growing company within this area of Construction.
Salary negotiable dep on experience. Site Managers to £45k
Please send your CV
- Address London