Setting Out Engineer – Groundworks
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Groundworks Setting Out Engineer required in
Experienced setting out engineer with proven track record in Groundworks , Drainage , Earthworks and Strip Foundations setting out duties . Able to read and interpolate structural/architectural drawings. Able to establish site control and set out using Leica/Sokkia instrumentation.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
* Good understanding and interpolation of engineer and architects drawings.
* Able to transfer from drawings to setting out in the field accurately and clearly
* Able to inspect and raise / rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours, backfill of drainage etc.
* Able to use key software such as Microsoft suite, AutoCad and Adobe pdf packages.
* Able to direct and mentor junior engineer / chainman.
* Able to carry out take of of quantities for site ordering
* Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to Foreman and Site/Project Manager.
* CSCS Card
* Diploma or Degree qualification in civil engineering or similar course.
* An excellent communicator
* At least 5-10 years relevant site engineer experience
* CAD Proficient
* Robotic EDM Proficient
- Address Kent