ServiceNow Technical Consultant (ITOM)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £75000/annum
ServiceNow Technical Specialist (ITOM)
We are looking to recruit a Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant with ITOM experience to join the ServiceNow team, the role will see you designing and configuring ITOM and ITSM solutions within ServiceNow while driving the overall implementation through to go-live
This role will see you:
* Involved as a lead in full client engagement from requirement gathering to creating the technical solution and delivery in line with the agreed scoped.
* Provide Technical delivery/development/implementation of the ServiceNow platform.
* Involved in development and configuration of Workflows, UI Pages (Jelly and Glide scripts), UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, Ajax Scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes and Security Rules.
* Design MID architecture and configure to support applications such as Discovery, Orchestration, Event Management, etc
* Working with the Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops and responses to technical and business enquiries.
* Mentor junior team members in areas such as implementation, solution design, ServiceNow configuration alongside best practice.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* ServiceNow developer experience.
* Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
* Certified ITSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist
* ITIL Qualification.
* Proven experience working in a client environment
* Strong stakeholder management skills – the ability to influence and consult, offer solutions.
* Experience of Discovery, SAM, Cloud and Event Management, Orchestration and Service Mapping
This role offers a competitive salary, the ability to work from home (alongside client visits when required) and other benefits
- Address London