ServiceNow Solution Architect
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £70000 – £85000/annum
ServiceNow Solution Architect.
Salary dependent on experience.
I am currently recruiting for a Solution Architect on behalf of a leading ServiceNow partner. This role offers work from home with some client site travel. This opportunity will see you join a high performing and highly skilled team.
In the role of Solution Architect, you will be tasked in establishing technology roadmaps and solution designs for customers who need assistance with ServiceNow products, integrations, and other complementary technologies. This is a customer facing role, and you be required to engage with stakeholders up to a senior level.
Due to the nature of this role we are looking for broad experience of the ServiceNow platform. Someone who is skilled in designing solutions on large and complex projects.
Areas of responsibility include:
* Analysing business needs, providing input to the business case, and establish a programme to deliver against identified business objectives and business problems, alongside those already identified as the customers key objectives
* Providing pre-sales support to customers, establishing a service management roadmap, and advising on the solutions and technologies required to achieve business objectives.
* Highlighting all design & implementation issues or risks to the project team on the large and most complex projects
* Developing in-depth ITIL, ServiceNow, technology and industry expertise to advise customers and consultants on new trends and changes within the industry
Skills required to be successful in this role include:
* A solid experience as a trusted consultant to customers for ServiceNow road-mapping and design, and translating business problems into technology solutions
* A track record of carrying out pre-sale’s activities with customers, focusing on ServiceNow as the core solution
* ITIL Foundation certification
* ServiceNow Certified Master Architecture
- Address Nationwide