Service Desk Analyst
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £28000/annum
Our client are an IT managed service provider (MSP). They're well established and have continued to grow throughout 2020/21, leading to an expansion of their service desk team.
This service desk role offers great career development potential for hard-working proactive graduates looking to build an IT career.
If you have a good (2.1 or a first) relevant technical degree (such as Computer Science, Business and Information systems, Software Engineering etc), and some work experience in customer facing roles, this role could be for you. People typically progress to more senior roles about 18-24 months, and previous graduates are now working as service desk managers, project managers and senior engineers.
Our client offer 5 days of paid learning and development to all employees.
* Responding to client’s issues by phone and email
* Managing clients O365 user accounts
* Active Directory Management
* Deploying PCs through SCCM and WDS
* Monitoring scheduled backups in VMWare and Windows networks
* Attending client sites to support office moves and new site openings
* Great interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English
* Previous work experience in a customer service environment (for example a summer job in retail or hospitality)
* A clear interest in IT
* Well organised and with an eye for detail
* A graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 degree in a relevant subject
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
- Address SE1, Chaucer, Greater London