Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Experience in 2 of the following
* BS/MS Degree; preference for Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, or Computer Science; or equivalent experience
* Experience working as a service designer with an in-house Design team or at a Design agency.
* Experience in an IT business interface role – successfully balancing business needs within a project
* Knowledge of Agile or Lean UX or product methodologies and experience working in a collaborative, agile environment is a plus.
* Evidence to show the approach to problem solving coupled with skills in research, user experience, and design (both visual and interaction)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Use service design tools to build a user journey map that identifies the problems and issues within a service that need to be addressed.
* Plan and execute co-creation workshops with partners to propose the most viable solution for a given problem.
* Produce service design blueprints, illustrated journey maps, concept designs, service experience prototypes, empathy maps, and value proposition proposals, for the creation and evolution of products and services.
* Produce simple designs that clearly communicate the product or system, regardless of its complexity.
* Build designs with an information structure and navigation that anticipate user paths and logical process flows.
* Work closely with researchers to develop designs and basic prototypes based upon scenarios.
* Lead a team to focus on understanding and utilizing human experience design practices for each step of the process.
* Responsible for defining and driving the medium to long-term service design strategy for user experience and research within a product.
* Promote HXD standards and support the team in developing and maintaining them as the foundation for crafting cohesive experiences.
* Understand how to structure research and basics tests to reduce the risk of confirmation and one other type of bias impacting the results.
* Recommend possible solutions based on research results, ensuring they are insightful and impactful.
* Apply fundamental aspects of accessibility requirements to designs
- Address London